Saturday, April 19, 2008

Old Post

I found this old post from my regular blog today and thought it would be fun to post it here:

The sun was finally shining through the window yesterday morning when we were waking up, so naturally I sang the line "Sunshine on my should makes me happy". Then we both agreed I probably know way too many John Denver songs.

This led to our re-occuring discussion of naming any future baby girl we might have Sunshine Joy. (yes, my idea!)

Then we agreed that Cocoa Vanilla would be a very funny name for a kid with mixed - black and white - parents, but that Banana Vanilla wouldn't be as funny for mixed - Asian and white - parents. Of course, this led to the idea that Skittles would be a hysterical name for a kid of gay parents - you know - "taste the rainbow" and all.

Keep in mind we have a dog named Ramen.

No comments: