Saturday, December 12, 2009

Every Night

Every night since we found out Pinhead existed, we've put our hands on Nerdstar's belly one at a time and talked to Pinhead. Every night I say Hi, how glad we are it exists, and mostly to hang in there and not fall out and to keep growing! Nerdstar tends to do a food report every night - you know, what they ate each day and what items were new. I'm not sure there's any other baby that's been fed so many different things so early in it's existence.

The two things I'm looking forward to the most before the actual delivery is when the baby starts to kick and when we find out the gender. I think we're both at the point we don't care if it's a boy or girl. We've spent years joking around about having a "princess" daughter because neither of us has the first clue about how to do hair or anything else.

I know at 8 1/2 weeks we're not out of the woods of danger, but we're getting closer and I'm trying to worry less.

No comments: