Thursday, April 8, 2010

The belly shot

At 25 weeks pregnant, I finally have grown a belly! Pardon my tacky polka dot undie! For the longest time the GF was wondering when I will finally grow a somewhat substantial belly so I would finally look pregnant. I told her to be patient, because increase in belly size could practically happen overnight, and it sort of did!

I now feel like I'm carrying a ton of bricks in my belly, not only is it getting larger, they are also very firm to the touch. Pinhead has also been growing to the point where he is now kicking me above the belly button, and sometimes quite hard too! To the point where I can see my belly "dancing"!

I cannot believe that we're more than halfway through this pregnancy! We can't wait to see the little guy and play with him! It is my hope though, that the labor will be quick and I will be able to withstand the pain...but most people tell me that I'll soon forget that, so we shall see!

3 comments:

Val said...

Nice... glad things are going so nicely for you guys....

PixieFlute said...

Have you guys started going crazy shopping yet?

Beth said...

We haven't started shopping at all yet. Well, except one t-shirt that says "I'm cute and a little evil." Heh.

I'm going to paint his room this week and we'll finally do a registry and see what we like.