Thursday, June 17, 2010

34 Days and Counting

Which means that Monday we'll be at 30 days - or 1 month.

I've been predicting for several months that he'll be born on his due date, and he'll weigh between 7 lbs and 7 1/2 lbs.

My favorite pastime is still having my hand on her belly feeling him wiggle around. Poor little fella is squished, but trying to stretch. I think he's most comfy when she's sleeping on her side and he can sorta lie on the bed, too. That's when I can sometimes feel his little hand move along her side as opposed to usually feeling his leg/foot moving just above her belly button. He's been head down for a few weeks now, and the doc said he still is at the apt. today. I told him he better stay that way.

We're 90% sure her insurance and short term disability and maternity leave and such will all be just fine. Her current job ends June 30th. We have no idea if they'll find a different job for her to work on for a couple of weeks before Noah gets here or not. I'm kinda hoping not so we can chill and spend our time trying to find a couple of really good meals. Then we know even less about where she'll end up working after maternity leave - but one thing at a time.

My head is clear from the previous insanity. I'll never understand how hormones/PMS can actually affect thoughts. Thank God I usually know that's the cause and can try to ignore it, and it doesn't last more than a couple of days.

No comments: