Tuesday, July 20, 2010

D-Day

Tomorrow is D-Day, due date. We'll see if that means much or if our little fella needs some more time in the oven.

As we're so close to the end of this part of things, I just want to say how amazingly proud I am of my Nerdstar. She's giving me the greatest gift of my life. I am grateful to God that this pregnancy has gone so smoothly for her. I know she doesn't ever really let it sink in, but I think she's been beautiful through this, my little earth mama!

I can't wait for the next stage in this journey of parenting. I'm glad we're on the same page about things, that we both hope more than anything to have fun with our boy.

2 comments:

PixieFlute said...

Wishing you both an easy delivery and a healthy baby! Can't wait to see pics once he arrives.

Trop said...

Hope all goes well and your little guy comes on time. In my case the due date came and went. A week later I was having nose bleeds and blood pressure issues, so labor was induced. Hope you don't have to go through that.