We had an apt. at the hospital at 1:00 today to see if she needed the prostaglandin (Prostin) gel to soften up her cervix. They did the same fetal non-stress test we had done a few weeks ago first. Noah Maxx is doing great. She had one solid contraction in the 45 minutes or so she was hooked up. Then the doc did a check and said she's at 2 cm and fully effaced, so the gel wasn't necessary.
So, we went and had some lunch, got a couple of last things from the grocery store, and now we wait. If her water breaks or she has real contractions at 5 min. apart we'll call and head on in to the hospital. Otherwise, we get there at 6:30 tomorrow morning to induce.
24 more hours - give or take. As we've said for months now, we just can't wait to see him.
The hospital room has wi-fi, so I'll do FB/Twitter updates when I can and try to put at least a short post up here once he's out and clean and all that good stuff.
We appreciate all the prayers and good wishes. Soon the real fun begins!!
5 years ago