Here are just some of the latest "non-symptom" symptoms:
1. Noah Maxx has been really active, especially during last night, I felt he was going to puree my organs! Despite of us telling him repeatedly that he'll have a lot more room to kick around on the outside.
2. I'm still eating and drinking normally.
3. My sleep is starting to not feel so restful, due to my right hip being out of whack, baby getting heavier, and my endless trips to the bathroom, it's almost bad enough for me to consider buying some Depends.
4. I've got just a few, but not a lot of those Braxton-Hicks, at least I think that was what I felt.
5. I don't think Noah Maxx could be hanging any lower down my belly than he already is now.
6. Otherwise, I feel pretty normal, as normal as anybody 10 months pregnant living in 100+ degrees heat.
Hope these details will help/not help a least a little bit! Happy guessing!