Friday, November 26, 2010

Just had to share

This is what greets me every morning as I go upstairs to change his diaper and give him his first breakfast! I don't think I was ever this cute when I was his age! I hope that he'll always be this happy and sweet!

He's now 4 months old, and approaching more mobility, introduction to solid food, and we suspect that he'll be an early talker as well!

For his first thanksgiving, he was only able to stare as us as we ate and smelled the food cooking, and I know that must have been difficult, but I think he knows that his day at the dinner table is coming soon!

I feel so bad that he's plagued by eczema right now, and not much is helping. I only hope that he'll grow out of it soon.

Tomorrow we are going to Shenandoah National Park for some walks on the trail and a chance to breathe some fresh air, it'll be Noah Maxx's first time on the mountains and I hope that he'll enjoy it! Pictures will be posted later, so stay tuned!

We are so thankful that we've got such a great boy with us!

No comments: