Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Short Update

Hi everyone! This is Noah Maxx's other mom chiming in to say hello! Just wanted to say how happy I am that Noah Maxx's 7 months old, more mobile than ever, and also showing a bigger range of his charm by making his goofy smiles and letting out big laughs whenever he can!

I also think that he has inherited my love of food, evident in how often and how much he has eaten so far, the only difference is that he's not showing a lot of weight gain, since he's primarily growing in height. Folks like myself now will only grow in waist size and not height.

I love spending time with him as much as I can in the mornings and the evenings. Even if the mornings sometimes can vary between 4:30 to 6:00!

We're just so amazed at how good of a baby he is and has been, from his happy personality, to how good he naps, plus everything in between!

No comments: