Sunday, October 30, 2011

A few things....


Will someone please tell me what "Pumped Up Kicks" mean?


= Gay, perhaps more than I'll ever be.
















The above people aside, these past 2 weeks have been a mixture of good and not so good things. First of all, I've gotten my annual review from the all for profit defense contracting company, and let's just say that I've been made the fall guy for a really trying year. It was sort of what I had expected because so far my work management have been fairly consistent (at sucking). I tell you what, if I had my way, I don't really think I'd like to be working. I'd take my days to be with my family and take the time to maybe learn a thing or two, be it going back to school or cooking by watching Food Network.

Regarding the good things, Noah Maxx is now practically running after a week of walking! He is also using more expressions and sounds to get to his goals. For example, when he got hungry this morning, he went to Beth and said "mmmmm..." and that's the sound we've been making with him while he's eating! Noah has also sprouted more teeth on both sides of his lower jaw, and that probably has contributed to his midnight wake ups to which he'd wake up kind of upset looking. Although, with him, it could just be hunger. After not sprouting new teeth for several months, they're coming in with some kind of vengeance! However, he didn't really seem to be bothered by it during the day and so far, it hasn't affected his eating habit.

Not to brag, but Noah Maxx is funnier, smarter, and cuter than ever! He has started to charm the waiters when we're eating at restaurants. To date, he has gotten extra crayons, fruits, and even ice cream from waiters, all with his cuteness! I think it won't be long (if it is not here already) before he outsmarts me.

We're all here, all fairly healthy, and trying to live as best as we could, and that's more than we could ask for!

No comments: