Thursday, November 10, 2011

Happy early Veteran's Day!


This is not an ad for the Java Monster brand of beverage, I simply posted this picture of me and my soldiers in uniform if some of you guys/gals had not seen me in uniform before.

So....

I can't believe that I am now a full-fledged veteran! So, a day early, I'm going to wish my fellow veterans a happy veteran's day! Now, I know that many of you would like to buy me a beer or something, but due to the distance and the logistic concern, most of you faithful readers are unable to, but I still will thank you from the bottom of my heart! Now, for those of you who will be buying me beers, I'm not that hard to please, I like Guinness, Fat Tire, Pyramid Apricot Ale, and anything else that does not start with the letter B and end with a R!

Or, if you see someone in uniform at a restaurant or some place, offer to pay their meal or buy them a cup of joe, I know that they'll really appreciate it!

Also, worth mentioning is that veteran's day is sort of for Noah Maxx also! As some of you might know, his donor is in the navy, or at least he was when he donated his swimmers. I was, at the time of Noah Maxx's conception, a second lieutenant in the army, so Noah Maxx is our army/navy baby! Happy veteran's day, Noah Maxx, and when/if it's your time to enlist, I hope you'll go air force! :-)

No comments: