Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Praying For A Wife

It's been a while since I really thought about being an older parent.  This morning, after I showered, I was lying on the bed relaxing before Noah woke up and it just sort of came to mind.  Poor Noah sort of has a double whammy - not only are Nerdstar and I older than most parents, but he's also an only child. The last thing we would ever want for Noah is to be lonely in life.

Now, I have every intention of living at least another 45 years, and hope Nerdstar does, too!  But our backup plan is for Noah to find a really, really good wife.  That means we have to raise a really, really good man to find and keep a good wife.  And that means we have to be really good parents.  Funny how that works.

Also, many years of his mothers' prayers.

No comments: