Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Birthdays!

Noah loves birthdays, and birthday parties. 

A couple of weeks ago, in an effort to help him with days of the week and time in general, we got him a little wall calendar.  Every morning when I go in to get him up, he'll ask if Ma is home, and I'll say, "Nope, today is Monday, Ma is at work."  So, he's at least heard me tell him the day of the week for a while.  (Side note, Monday and Tuesday when I went in to get him, he told me it was Monday and Tuesday - wow.)

One morning last week, he brought up birthdays, so I got the calendar and showed him that today would be Ching's birthday and all the things he and I could do that morning for her.  He's talked about it every day since! 

First thing this morning he asked if I was ready to go to the store and get cake and candles and balloons for Ma's birthday.  He's so sweet. 

No comments: